Matte (Mica Free) Foundation - $12.95
Sample - $1.00
Mica-free foundations offer moderate oil control and a completely matte finish. They are perfect for women with extremely oily skin (mica may increase oiliness), who have a mica sensitivity, or who prefer a matte look. There is absolutely no mica in these products, making them very opaque so a little gives a lot of coverage. Formulated for moderately oily skin.
- Our mica-free foundations come in 30g jars, which last 2-3 months for most regular users.
- Our samples are 1/4 teaspoon in a labeled, sealed baggie. 3-4 applications.
- Our minerals are blended at a low speed for a silky application and luxurious texture.
- Our mica-free foundations are suitable for all skin types.
- Dry Skin: This foundation may be overly drying to dry skin. Use only a minimal amount and dust evenly over the skin.
- Oily/Normal Skin: Apply 2 applications of foundation to control oil. To manage extremely oily skin use either Mattifier or a finishing powder on your target areas before applying foundation, then finish with a finishing powder all over. Please note both of these products contain mica.
- Our mica-free foundations offer medium to heavy coverage with a matte finish.
- Our mica-free foundations are perfect for those with mica sensitivities or who prefer a completely matte finish and are excellent for concealing discolorations and uneven skin tone.
How Do I Choose A Mineral Foundation Color?
Knowing where to start your color search can seem daunting but it's actually quite easy.
The most accurate test you can do is this: Lay your arm on a piece of plain white paper in natural sunlight. You should be able to see a distinct undertone.
Yellow: If you see only a yellow undertone (no pink), you are a warm. Your veins will appear green.
Pink: If you see only a pink undertone (no yellow), you are a cool. Your veins will appear blue.
Both: If you can't decide because you see both yellow and pink, you are a neutral. Your veins will appear green, blue, or even purple. Neutrals are great, and many women have this undertone. Neutral foundations will find whichever color (yellow or pink) is prominent and they will build on that.
What If The Color Doesn't Match Me Exactly?
One of the best features of mineral foundation is its sheer versatility. The color doesn't have to be an exact match because you are never putting a mask on, like with liquid foundation. Mineral makeup builds on your natural skin tone, allowing it to shine through. As long as your mineral foundation color is close to your natural tone it will blend seamlessly.
You can also mix and match colors to achieve the perfect color for your skin. Choose the two colors closest to your skin tone and mix them in a separate container until you achieve perfection. It only takes a little shake to mix them; no tools!
Don't forget to try our translucent finishing powders - they'll control a little shine and even out faint discolorations.
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Rice Powder, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Iron Oxides. May contain Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet.
Matte Natural- Very Fair Skin; Yellow Undertones
Matte Beige- Fair to Light Medium Skin; Yellow Undertones
Matte Tan- Medium to Tan Skin; Yellow Undertones
Matte Cafe- Medium Tan Skin; Yellow Undertones
Matte Toffee- Deep Tan Skin; Yellow Undertones
Matte Honey- Light to Medium Mocha Skin; Yellow Undertones
Matte Mocha- Deep Mocha Skin; Yellow Undertones
Matte Bare- Light to Medium Neutral Skin; "Peaches & Cream"
Matte Naked- Medium Neutral Skin; "Peaches & Cream"
Matte Buff- Medium to Deep Neutral Skin; "Peaches & Cream"
Matte Ivory- Fairest Skin; Pink Undertones
Matte Bisque- Light to Medium Fair Skin; Pink Undertones
Matte Blushing- Medium to Deep Fair Skin; Pink Undertones
Matte Bronze- Bronze Skin; Red Undertones
Matte Mahogany- Deep Bronze Skin; Red Undertones